1. You have 20,000 books on your TBR. How in the world do you decide what to read next?
I put my TBR in a jar and just pick out only one title just in case there are some new releases or required reading i have to do. I know a lot of people don’t like this because they don’t like the commitment ,but it helps me read a variety of books.
2. You’re halfway through a book and you’re just not loving it. Do you quit or are you committed?
I push through it. I’ve never DNFed a book
3. The end of the year is coming and you’re so close, but so far away on your Goodreads reading challenge. Do you try to catch up and how?
I try to catch up by reading a lot of short books. I’m currently very very behind on my challenge
4. The covers of a series you love do. not. match. How do you cope?
I don’t buy my books. I go to the library. If this did happen to me, I wouldn’t buy the series again just so the books can match. It’s still the same book. It doesn’t bother me.
5. Every one and their mother loves a book you really don’t like. Who do you bond with over shared feelings?
Try find someone on goodreads
6. You’re reading a book and you are about to start crying in public. How do you deal?
Close the book and wait until I get home to read it.
7. A sequel of a book you loved just came out, but you’ve forgotten a lot from the prior novel. Will you re-read the book? Skip the sequel? Try to find a synopsis on Goodreads? Cry in frustration?!?!?!?
It matters, if i have time i will reread the book ,but if i don’t i go to a website that just recaps what happened in the previous books. I’ve only used this once
8. You do not want anyone. ANYONE. borrowing your books. How do you politely tell people nope when they ask?
Again go to the library,but I still have a few books at home. I usually tell them that I don’t lend my books out.
9. Reading ADD. You’ve picked up and put down 5 books in the last month. How do you get over your reading slump?
Reread a book that i loved in the past.
10. There are so many new books coming out that you’re dying to read! How many do you actually buy?
When I go to the library I usually check out all of the ones that are there because I know they won’t be back for sometime.
11. After you’ve bought the new books you can’t wait to get to, how long do they sit on your shelf before you get to them?
It matters how excited i am for them.