1. An author you’d like to read (that you’ve never read before).
2. A book you’d like to read.
Kiss of Deception by: Mary E. Pearson
3. A classic you’d like to read.
Beyond The Chocolate War by: Robert Cormier
4. A book you’d like to re-read.
5. A book you’ve had for ages and want to read.
Ready Player one by: Ernest Cline
6. A big book you’d like to read.
City of Bones ( I want to read the whole series )
7. An author you’ve previously read and want to read more of.
Sarah Dessen maybe… i read Saint Anything this year and surprisingly loved it. I have read a book by her in like 2013 and didn’t really like it. i might try her again since i LOVED Saint Anything.
8. A book you got for Christmas and would like to read.
I don’t celebrate Christmas so I didn’t get any books.
9. A series you want to read (start and finish)
Heroes of Olympus
10. A series you want to finish (that you’ve already started)
Iron Fey series by: Julie Kagawa
11. Do you set reading goals? If so, how many books do you want to read in 2016?
12. Any other reading goals?
I made a whole blog post about this. If you missed it here is the link:
~Hope you enjoyed this and i’ll have another post up soon. Take Care!